Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome!

The only way I can figure to get around these weird stalkers is to make the blog available only to friends, longtime readers, and family. I'm sorry that you need to use a password to get in, but I'm glad you decided to keep reading.

Now, if I can get through the rest of this teenage-sounding saga and delete the remaining incoming hate mail, we'll return to our regular programming in a day or so. Thanks for your patience.

[Later note: The blog was returned to public access May 4].

1 comment:

Jean (aka Auntie Bucksnort) said...

Don't let the trolls get you down!

Anyone with half a brain cell knows which guys are wearing the white hats (cough*us*cough) and which guys are wearing the black hats (cough*them*cough).

But seriously, this loyal follower has got your back, girlfriend. Your blog is truly a treasure and your readers are in it for the longhaul.

The trolls simply can't take you down. I won't let them. Lemme at 'em.