Monday, August 7, 2017

Airborne


This is the sort of rustic scene I see on my morning walk. A chicken getting ready to fly the coop. A rusty old truck in the background--so New Mexico. A dead tree. And...wait, a goat? A goat in the tree?




This is the goat who entertained us by teetering on the top of the fence the other day (Morning Glories). I've been waiting for a chance to catch him/her resting in the tree. Forgive the blur--Beany was trying to help me focus by pulling on his leash. 



3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I am so happy to see you posting here again, Clair!

Jean (aka Auntie Bucksnort) said...

Do you suppose that at some point, you might see some babies? Baby goats are hands-down the cutest animals on the planet.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

That goat is priceless!! What fabulous entertainment you have on your morning walks.