Thursday, January 11, 2018

Rabbits at Dawn With Snow Falling

A winter themed sweater is the perfect project for these chilly days. I found this motif on Pinterest and I see it comes from Shutterstock. I'm afraid I can't tell you more than that, except that it was called "Wayuu Mochila pattern."


I added part of this motif, also from unknown origins via Pinterest. 


Here is how it looked partway through. The sweater is off the needles now and in the finishing stage. When everything is done, I will share a photo here. 


In other news from the Zees, the former kitten Henry is getting huge. At 8 months, he weighs almost ten pounds now. His behavior is quite different from the way it was when he first arrived. I'll tell you more about him in the next post. 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beatiful pattern!

Mrs Shoes said...

Such a pretty sweater.
My mom has showed me how to knit and how to crochet countless times, but I don't do it often enough to retain much.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Rabbits are my favorite ... it's chilly-ish here in SW FL again (chilly being relative ... not cold for most of the country) but cold enough that if I had that sweater, I would have worn it this weekend.

Jean (aka Auntie Bucksnort) said...

Beautiful Bunnies and beautiful sunrise at the top of this page!!!