Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yesterday's Video

If you visited yesterday and weren't able to view the video I posted, I hope that you will scroll down and try again. I'm not sure of the reason, but it wasn't available for some time during the day on Saturday and I had given up on sharing it with you.

However, far, far away on the other side of the world in Australia, that intrepid June kept trying and discovered that it was working again. So, someone in "Oz" let a blogger in the strange land of New Mexico know that a video somewhere in Cyberland (or wherever YouTube is located) was once again available for the viewing pleasure of Sylvia in Washington and Linda in Oregon and Margie in Kansas and Ben in New York City and James (not a blogger) in British Columbia. Don't you just love the Internet?

As I said yesterday, part of this video is hard to watch. Please don't give up on it as I did the first time through. It will give you some idea of how we can get survive the next weeks until the election.

1 comment:

Sylvia K said...

That June is a keeper isn't she? Glad the video is up and running again and I'll check it out. Thanks as always and, yes, what did we ever do without blogging????