Monday, January 18, 2010

64 Sweaters for Knit for Kids: Part 1

It's time to send off another batch of sweaters--numbers 51 through 64--that I have made for Knit for Kids. You can see the last bunch that I shipped in October of 2008 here. It seems that I've slowed down on production a bit, but having our house up for sale last summer, selling it, buying another, and then moving to Las Cruces really threw me off. Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things and speed up on the knitting once again. After all, there are always little kids who need a warm sweater. And, besides, I have a goal to reach!







Tomorrow: The rest of the batch, and a few facts about Knit for Kids

1 comment:

charlotte g said...

I am in awe. I seldom see such beautiful stuff except the occasional arts and crafts show, then the prices are substantial. Great you are doing this creative, wonderful work.