Friday, July 31, 2009

Two Women You Should Meet

I am not giving Obama a free pass. I’m giving him a chance.


Here is what Helen has to say about herself: My name is Helen Philpot. I am 82 years old. My grandson taught me how to do this so that I could “blog” with my best friend Margaret Schmechtman who I met in college almost 60 years ago. I have three children with my husband Harold. Margaret has three dogs with her husband Howard. I live in Texas and Margaret lives in Maine.

You really don't want to miss their blog post called, Rush Limbaugh is Bigger than Walter Cronkite. It's a perfect example of why so many people read their blog and leave comments.

3 comments:

the7msn said...

Where have these women been all of my life? Another great find! Thanks!

Loran said...

Thanks for this link! My new heroes!!

Linda Pendleton said...

These two women are just great! I love their humor and directness. (and political correctness! LOL) I'd not read them since the election time, so thanks for reminding me. I'm going to follow their blog.