Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lights of Mesilla




The other day when we were down in
Old Mesilla, wandering around the Plaza and waiting for the Double Eagle to open up, I kept seeing beautiful light fixtures everywhere. I snapped away, and thought that I would share those pictures with you today, since they don't really fit into any of the other posts I have planned.




Just a reminder: You can vote for any (or all) of my entries in the New Mexico Day of Enchantment photo contest every day. The camel, especially, needs your support as he was a late entry!

Go to the main page: http://www.dayofenchantment.com/. When you enter the site for the first time, you will be asked to register. Once you have done so, you can vote for any pix. My five are at http://www.dayofenchantment.com/entries/46443. Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

JC said...

I have been busy and haven't had a chance to stop by. Love your new header !!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

You have a good eye for noticing unique things. :)


~Lisa
ps thanks for the link about Ellen and Greyson. That was cool!