Thursday, September 11, 2008

Skywatch Friday

As I visit my ever-growing list of favorite blogs, I've been seeing some beautiful photos and reading a bit about something called "Skywatch," especially on Sylvia's blog, The View from Over the Hill. Don't miss this stunning series of tornado photos that she recently posted.

Today on Quiet Paths, a nice way to visit Christine's part of Montana, I finally followed the link and decided to join the Skywatch community and post a photo.


So, this is it, my first attempt at sharing some eastern New Mexico skies via Skywatch. Be sure to visit the Skywatch website, which is "a place to enjoy skies and views from all around the globe." I messed up my link there and it doesn't work, but I'll try again next week.

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Thanks as always, Clariz, for the referral and thanks for stopping by my blog. I always appreciate your feedback. Enjoy!

Quiet Paths said...

Wow, what a grand sunset. That is just beautiful. We rarely get those in this valley because of the mountains. I'm glad you are joining the Skywatchers! Thank you for the link too. Christine