Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You Don't Have To Be Old to Appreciate This

Take a look at the wonderful website, Time Goes By; What it's Really Like to Get Older. It's a peek into a good future for those of you who are young, and an affirming and lively place for those of us who are a bit older. Among its features:
  • A list of links to a collection of blogs by older people, which is something I'm slowly exploring
  • A link to The Elder Storytelling Place
  • This great quote from Jay Rosen: Blogs are little First Amendment machines
  • An article on Age and John McCain, parts 1 and 2, that I hope you will read

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

I was referred to Time Goes by right after I started blogging and I love it! Have enjoyed being able to post pieces there and there is always interesting and helpful information.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you both kind to say such nice things about Time Goes By. Within the context of the topic of aging (and politics for this election year), I just kind of follow where my interests take me each day. That others find it interesting and useful is gratifying.

Thank you both.